Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Hiv Test In 6month Is Accurate

January / February

Wednesday, January 2, 1h
at seven-thirty, BB should come snuggle against me, m to surround her long legs after his night's work for emergencies. Our love is growing very promising way and I feel in tune with his soul and body.
back since late yesterday afternoon, Chalon-sur-Saone after spending New Year's Eve with Karl, Estelle, Amelie (the two girls met at Royan) and some of their friends. The distance from my BB, custody, and some have caused dissatisfaction and maintained a passage grumpy during this vigil. Karl felt the same things and critics on late night came together. Still, very happy to find both foliettes ... each with a sentimental story in progress.
No sign on my behalf to northerners. Sunday, January 13


Life continues in good phase with BB, the pen by a depletion of scarce interest in leaving traces abortive. My adventure
manager brings a unique dimension to my arguments on free enterprise and the debate on globalization. Thursday, January 24


Wave sign a loyalty literary destruction. My weeks pass and share between my educational interventions via Acadomia, Forpro, Galen, and deepening the sweet relationship with BB.
A resolution for the 2002 school year: accentuate my interventions with bts finding other training organizations that Forpro Lyon, and especially finding a director Thesis Lyons to undertake and complete (this time) a thesis of letters of Paul and his Leautaud Literary Journal as a prism to determine. A constructive phase in perspective and not risk blurring with the author chose! Reviewed
Elo last Saturday which has some health problems. Followed by a friendly complicity. Saturday, February 16


more inclined to write ... some elusive passages will suffice to keep the link and the trail needed.
Thursday evening, a first for BB, and a delight for me: a Valentine shared among Fernand Duthion , restaurant Gourmet Crickets . It is really pleasant and our intimacy develops favorably. More
contact with the castle, and it suits me perfectly.
Project to find other training institutions for general education interventions with bts. I would leave when the tray and pro boe whose immaturity and sometimes illiteracy does not motivate me. I will do the same for the Galen Institute, which takes me too long. I may as well start this argument, if a manager accepts it. In
Sander today at tel. I am the first to know his marriage plans with his friend in June, and it abroad. Life flows
Stepless for me, a kind of existential rest after both the breach. The Waterman pen
sliding on this page was given to me by my sweet BB, and it replaces my Shaeffer ... sometimes feel like filling here ... maybe I should go back to the commentary on current events . To follow, perhaps ...

Sunday, February 17
Whatever the criticisms of our form of regime, it must still submit it in perspective. In Afghanistan the football stadium was a place of execution: bin Laden and Co., pushy and bloody, were the protagonists. At home, we used the Stade de France to discover the sliding games for children from poor families. A world of civilization between, right? While the defenders, as shown Dieudonne or hypocritical like many others, the criminal Laden go plunge into barbarism which it stands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment